With the support of KOSGEB R&D and Innovation Program, our control system project which can be custom-built according to customer requirements, was completed on 29 December 2018 for
- Hazardous Production Tests,
- Test Devices,
- Greenhouses and Farmlands,
- Fish Farms and
- All kinds of institutions which requires control systems.
AR&TeCS Remote Control System, which can be customized using devices and software of National Instruments, can be utilized in
- Plasma combustion / gasification systems with dangerous gas / temperature output,
- Power plants,
- Tests in space conditions,
- Test installations with risk of explosion,
- All kinds of applications that may harm human health and require remote control.
The benefits of AR&TeCS Remote Control System:
- Full remote control without harming human health
- Automatic shutdown of the system for specific conditions when the system deems it necessary.
- Record the process and ability to play the record afterward
- Offer a quality and reliable system with qualified and calibrated hardware and software
- Full control of the process and instant response when necessary
- Provide necessary training and reports on system use
Sensors and other devices that can be integrated into the system:
- Thermocouples (B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W),
- Resistance Thermometers (PT-50, PT-100, PT-100, Ni-100, Ni-200, Ni-500, Ni-1000),
- Gas sensors,
- Pressure sensors,
- Switches, motors and other devices which can be controlled by relay.
- Devices with all types of current / voltage / digital input / output