You are cordially invited to the Final Public Event of the PRIMA supported SusMedHouse project, which aims to raise awareness about the benefits of new technologies and artificial intelligence in greenhouse farming.
The SusMedHouse project is a collaborative effort between AR&TeCS [Coordinator, Türkiye], CNR-ISAFOM (Italy), Water On-line Analysis-WOLA (Spain), AVIPE (Potagual), Antalya Tarım (Türkiye), Proteus (Egypt) and Fraunhofer-ISE (Germany with the support of the European Union . The project’s goal is to develop and demonstrate how sustainable greenhouse farming practices can be enhanced through the innovative technologies and AI.
We would be honored if you could join us for the final public event, which will take place on 15th of June 2023 at 09h30 at Ankara Ü. Teknokent and SusMedHouse Demonstration GreenHouse at AR&TeCS’s site (Gölbaşı, Ankara). The event will feature presentations from renowned experts in the field from different project partners, showcasing the latest technologies and best practices in greenhouse farming.
In addition, the event will provide an opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and organizations who share an interest in sustainable and innovative farming practices. There will be ample time for questions and discussions.
To confirm your attendance, please RSVP by 06 June 2023 via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +905424772013.
We look forward to welcoming you to the SusMedHouse project’s final public event and exploring the exciting possibilities of new technologies and AI in greenhouse farming.
Dr. T.Yaşar KATIRCIOĞLU
Coordinator of SusMedHouse Project
General Director of AR&TeCS
PROGRAM OF SUSMEDHOUSE PROJECT
FINAL PUBLIC EVENT
ANKARA, TURKIYE (15-16 JUNE 2023)
- FIRST DAY PROGRAM (15 JUNE 2023, ANKARA UNIVERSITY TEKNOKENT, GOLBAŞI/ANKARA)
- 09:00-09:30 Welcome, Register
- 10:00-10:30 Opening Speeches (TBA, PRIMA Officer may make a short opening remarks)
- 10:30-10:45 Coffee Break
- 10:45-12:30 Presentation by SusMedHouse Consortium Members to raise awareness about the new technologies to be used in greenhouse (10-15 minutes)
General Information about SusMedHouse Project and Demonstration greenhouse (Coordinator, AR&TeCS)
Development of AI and DSS for greenhouse (AR&TeCS, Türkiye)
Development of Biosensors with Multi sensors (WOLA, Spain)
Development of Sunlight optimization with Agro-PV for greenhouse (Fraunhofer, Germany)
Development of Solar Coating and Low-E Coating on greenhouse roof materials (Fraunhofer, Germany)
Biodegradable Growth media development (CNR-ISAFOM, Italy)
Integrated Pest and Pathogen Management (AVIPE, Portugal)
- 12:30-14:00 Launch at A.Ü. Teknokent
- 14:00-15:00 Open Discussion on the effect of development in greenhouse technologies to meet the requirements and expectations from SDG’s and EU Green Deal, missions (Panelists TBA)
(Considering SusMedHouse Project results and possible novel technologies/innovations to increase the smart greenhouse efficiency and sustainability using RE)
- 15:00- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 15:30-15:45 Transfer from A.Ü. Technopolis to the SusMedHouse Greenhouse (GOLBAŞI, KARAOĞLAN)
- 15:45-16:45 First Group (Stakeholders’) Visit to SusMedHouse Demonstration Greenhouse
2.SECOND DAY PROGRAM (If needed, Greenhouse Visit will also be planned in the morning of 16th of June 2023)